70 Lincoln Center Plaza
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live from Lincoln Center, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors and White Light Festival.
In addition, LCPA supports an array of programs for Lincoln Center Education including its community and family programming. Further, LCPA supports initiatives related to events at the David Rubenstein Atrium, LC Kids, as well as numerous key institutional initiatives and projects.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Financial Operations, the Finance Associate is responsible for efficient and effective financial management of Lincoln Center’s Operations team including accounts payable, billings, tracking utility costs, payroll review and cost allocations. The position has a strong supporting role in the development of General Services’ operating budget and will also play a role in streamlining processes into the financial system.
• Process approximately 300 invoices per month including appropriate coding, approval and digital filing.
• Generate and explain monthly General Services’ billings to constituents and outside licensees, including events, labor, maintenance and utility bills for the public spaces, Central Mechanical Plant and campus facilities.
• Receive, review and process utility bills for the Central Mechanical Plant and several campus buildings.
• Review and submit weekly payroll for facility maintenance staff and manage the process of tracking payroll data by project and location for billing purposes.
• Prepare financial reports monthly and work with Finance and Accounting to ensure accuracy, explain budget variances and develop accurate projections.
• 1-2 years of finance or accounting experience; past experience working in a high-volume environment a plus.
• Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Expertise in Excel.
• Extremely detail-oriented and motivated by identifying potential efficiencies.
• Prior experience with financial systems a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance and/or Accounting strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Finance Associate (Operations) in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.