About Global Citizen
Our mission is to build a movement of 100MM Global Citizens whose actions will help achieve our vision of a world without extreme poverty by 2030.
Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. On our platform, Global Citizens learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions — as part of a global community committed to lasting change.
So far, more than 13 million actions have been taken by Global Citizens, leading to $35 billion commitments being made by world leaders, which are set to affect 1.3 billion lives by 2030.
As the Project Coordinator for the Global Citizen Marketing team, you will play a critical role in driving the execution of graphic design work for upcoming events.
In the day to day, you will work inter-departmentally with the creative, social & email, events, business development, video, and editorial teams. Your primary responsibility will be the management of all inbound creative requests, trafficking the work to the appropriate resources, managing the review/approval process, and handling delivery of final assets to internal clients.
This position is temporary and is expected to run from mid-June through mid-December. You will report to the Senior Project Manager.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Trafficking production work to Creative Services team members
- Ensure process is followed in our project management platform
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure projects are delivered complete, accurate, and on-time
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and clear role allocation is outlined for projects and tasks
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report to internal clients regularly and escalate to Senior Project Manager as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, meeting notes, and ensure maximum communication is achieved across all teams during programs
- Enforce and maintain processes while managing Creative Services workflows
- Min 2 years of Project management and Digital Production/Marketing experience
- Proven working experience in project management and digital production
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Digitally & content fluent across a variety of mediums
- Excellent internal and client facing skills
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast paced and dynamic team culture
- Experience in coordinating with multiple teams across multiple partners
- Solid organizational skills with an incredible attention to detail
- Positive and driven, curious and creative about learning new ways to approach project management, best in class solutions and tools, and a seeker of knowledge
- Embraces our values of partnership and is a true team player
- Knowledge in working in Google Docs, Gmail, Keynote, Microsoft Office, and project management systems (e.g Trello, Asana, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience with basic operation of Adobe Creative Suite applications a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here with a resume and cover letter submission.