Details: $15/hour - 10 hours/week
929 Worcester Street
Summary of Position:
The Program & Outreach Associate is responsible for working in conjunction with the Program Manager and Director of Communications & Outreach. The associate will assist with programs for LGBTQ+ youth and families, and support organizational development in alignment with OUT MetroWest’s vision and mission.
- Perform data entry and maintain database records.
- Assist with invoice and reimbursement requests.
- Collaborate with the Youth Specialist and the Program Manager to staff the Drop-in program, held from 3-6 p.m. on Thursdays.
- Attend outreach events, as needed.
- Assist with general clerical tasks.
- Complete donor acknowledgement letters.
- Support fundraising and event communication and promotion.
- Maintain program and outreach supply inventory.
- Other tasks as determined by supervisor.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with LGBTQ+ youth and families, specifically having knowledge of and comfort with gender-expansive individuals.
- Ability to establish appropriate boundaries with youth.
- Experience working with diverse communities.
- Satisfactory CORI and SORI results.
Flexible work schedule.
Ability to work closely with a small team of dedicated staff.
Not benefits eligible.
Level of Language Proficiency
English proficiency required; other language capabilities highly desired.
Accessibility: small ramp into office building, 18 stairs down to restroom.
Minimum Education Required