5 Pennsylvania Plaza
Founded in 1972, Covenant House is the largest charity across the hemisphere serving homeless, trafficked and runaway youth. Located in 31 cities across 6 countries (Canada, the United States, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua) Covenant House offers a broad range of essential services to help youth move from poverty to opportunity and from homelessness to hope. These services include emergency shelter, transitional and supported housing, food, clothing, legal aid, medical care, educational services (including high school diploma programs and GED certificate programs), job training and placement services, childcare and parenting support programs.
Primary Function of Position:
The Project Manager is responsible for providing administrative support to the Corporate Partnerships team and the SVP of Development. A successful candidate will manage 80 percent of their time on the daily responsibilities of the corporate partnership team. The Project Manager will take an operational role in helping to streamline and organize corporate giving-related systems, processes, and communications. Simultaneously, 20 percent of the time will involve assisting with portfolio management for the SVP of Development.
- Provide administrative support to the SVP of Development, assisting with engagement and cultivation strategy with a portfolio of over 100 high-level donors.
- Coordinate corporate service days.
- Review data and prepare monthly reports for corporate revenue-generating activities.
- Collect, organize, and report annual federation wide-corporate giving data , and identify opportunities for site collaboration.
- Execute and track all recognition activity for corporate partners in alignment with stewardship processes.
- Coordinate marketing and communication for the corporate partnerships team including social media, website, and internal site communication.
- Work closely with the volunteer department to ensure appropriate record keeping of corporate volunteers and projects.
- Exceptionally execute corporate recognition at all events in support of the special events team.
- Work closely with the Development Operations team to ensure process alignment across revenue channels.
- Become an active member of the development staff team by attending and contributing to all staff events such as volunteer events, Sleep Out Events and our annual gala.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Development leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of Project Management and Administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills via writing, public speaking and visual presentation.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Canva and Team Approach a plus.
- Highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer-service, tact, and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in learning and growing within non-profit fundraising.
- Commitment to Covenant House’s mission to serve youth experiencing homelessness.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a defined contribution plan (403)b plan with employer match and an annual employer contribution, medical and dental insurance, employee assistance plan, long-term disability plan, flexible spending accounts, up to 4 weeks’ vacation, 4 personal days, 13 sick days and 11 paid holidays during the year.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, candidates should e-mail a cover letter and current resume with salary requirements.