Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- Job posted by Anti-Violence Partnership of Philadelphia
2000 Hamilton Street, Ste. 204
Job Requirements: The Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager provides general office support including word processing, office management, reception of clients and guests, ordering of supplies, telephone support, and database management. Knowledge of QuickBooks and Salesforce is a plus. Must have the ability to work independently and with others. Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
Job Description: The Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager is responsible for a variety of agency administrative tasks and ensures that all are in accordance with grants requirements and standards, including limited bookkeeping functions, processing new hire employees, payroll entry, and management of other tasks as required by the Executive Director. Also provides general office support including word processing, office management, reception of guests and clients, ordering supplies, telephone support, database management, and support for semi-annual fundraising campaigns.
• Collects, enters, and organizes staff timesheets in accordance with grant and program standards.
• Manages payroll (including maintenance of staff records on vacation and other personal time off.
• Processes new hire paperwork and ensures it is complete and accurate.
• Issues and maintains employee e-mail accounts.
• Provides assistance to the Agency’s accountant in recording expenses and disbursements. and
ensuring maintenance of paper track for auditing purposes.
• Assists in producing fiscal reports required for funders.
• Data entry of client intake and service information in client data base.
• Maintenance of client files in accordance with program standards.
• Greeting clients in a warm and welcoming manner.
• Telephone support including answering office phone, reminder calls to clients, and paging staff off site
• Collecting, sorting, and distributing mail.
Health and Dental Insurance; Paid 2 Weeks Vacation; Paid Personal Time Off; All City of Philadelphia Holidays.
Minimum Education Required