Full Time Temporary Contract
Details: Salary will be negotiated on the basis of experience
We’re looking to hire an energetic, organized campaign manager for a grassroots State Representative campaign for an open seat in the City of Boston. If you have experience working on Democratic political campaigns and you’re comfortable working within a tight-knit community to address important local issues, then this may be the campaign for you.
Tasks will include:
- Acting as a general point of contact for all campaign activities
- Drafting and implementing a campaign plan to include strategies for voter targeting, field organizing, traditional & social media, and GOTV
- Volunteer outreach & coordination
- Schedule tracking & management
- Interfacing with vendors & media organizations
- Fundraising prospect research as needed
- Two election cycles of paid political organizing and/or campaign experience is preferred; experience with VoteBuilder/VAN is strongly preferred
- Close familiarity with the political environment in the City of Boston
- Demonstrable ability to oversee a complex campaign field organization
- A personal temperament appropriate to coalition-building in a contentious atmosphere
- Strong public speaking skills
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in English is required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a detailed resume and three references, of which two must be professional references.