It is anticipated that this is a 24-month position directly aligned to the life of the ERP project. The position is located onsite at ICAP offices on the Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) campus in New York City. The Data and Reporting Lead is responsible for managing the design and development of a comprehensive plan for data and reporting structures, solutions, and tools.
· Designs and serves as functional lead for development ERP reporting solutions including reporting environments, data integration, reporting tool development, and system access for reporting purposes.
· Defines, develops and implements strategies for data migration, security, and archiving/warehousing.
· Validates system requirements to support mapping of canned and ad-hoc reports.
· Maps existing organizational reports and tools to new ERP reporting module.
· Monitors progress of all reporting-related activities and requirements.
· Performs other duties, as assigned, in support of the project.
· Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Accounting, or other related disciplines, and at least four years of related experience.
· Prior Financial system experience focused on data and reporting systems and requirements.
· Experience in database querying, data warehouse modeling, data analysis and report design.
· Strong understanding of common approaches to financial management reporting design and usage, including financial reporting, accounting processes and budgeting concepts.
· Familiarity with grants management and procurement associated with sponsored projects.
· Experience collecting and translating business requirements into technical design requirements.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Periodic international travel may be required.
It is anticipated that this is a 24-month position directly aligned to the life of the ERP project. The position is located onsite at ICAP offices on the Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) campus in New York…