441 West 26th Street
Hudson Guild is looking for a new Case Manager! This is an fantastic opportunity to provide case management, recreational therapy, and planning for program partners. This position will allow you the flexibility to utilize a variety of engagement and treatment modalities, provide/maintain appropriate documentation and treatment planning, and work collaboratively with fellow staff/psychiatric consultations as deemed beneficial.
Qualifications: BA or BSW in related field (with emphasis in Social Services)
- Provide case management (provision of social services, individual counseling/support, group programming, advocacy, resource/referrals), and recreational therapy, planning for program partners.
- Utilize a variety of engagement and treatment modalities, provide/maintain appropriate documentation and treatment planning, and work collaboratively with fellow staff/psychiatric consultations as deemed beneficial.
- Regularly review and evaluate service delivery with other members of the social service team, including program partners and Hudson Guild.
- Provide services ranging from concrete services (benefits and entitlements), to case assistance and management, counseling/support, advocacy, resources and referrals, for tenants of program partner.
- Conduct new tenant orientations, including introductions and implementing adjustment strategies to building environment and tenant community.
- Assist tenants with relocation efforts in the event of periods of construction, if necessary.
- Maintain current documentation required for all cases, from all agencies necessary for reporting purposes, including progress notes, case contacts and all case summaries required (i.e. 60 day).
- Attend all tenant and staff meetings.
- Participate in tenant selection committee as requested.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Participate in case conferences as required.
- Participate in community-building activities sponsored by the program and agencies , encouraging participants to support these activities.
- Maintain cooperative, supportive relationships with Hudson Guild and program partners programs/employees.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Hudson Guild offers a competitive compensation and fringe benefits package including health, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance; 403(b) plan; commuting subsidy (TransitChek) and generous vacation/sick/holiday leave.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bi-lingual in Spanish and English is preferred in order to effectively communicate with our participants.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://hudsonguild.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=1