The University of Illinois is looking for a part time Visiting Research Associate I (Emergency Medicine Department). The position is grant funded.
• Perform surveys, interviews, observations or uses other methods according to established research protocols.
• Prepare data for analysis and execute details of studies. Perform analysis and document results.
• May conduct literature searches.
• Order study supplies and maintain inventories.
• Maintain detailed records of results and prepare written reports.
• Maintain and process required paperwork.
Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bachelor’s degree in social science or related field required. Knowledge of fundamental research concepts, practices and procedures. Entry level knowledge of research methods.
For fullest consideration, please apply online at https://jobs.uic.edu by August 10, 2018. Upload a copy of your resume and supply three references when completing your application.
The University of Illinois is the largest University in the Chicago area. With several nationally ranked health sciences schools, we offer an unprecedented opportunity for multi-disciplinary care, education and research.
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The University of Illinois conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of contingent offer of employment. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Minimum Education Required