225 S. 3rd Street
The primary responsibility of the User Experience Specialist (UXS) will be to introduce new or innovative concepts to stakeholders as well as formulate suggestions for improvements of or troubleshooting inadequacies in existing systems.
The UXS will be the liaison and contact person between the Information Technology team and internal as well as external stakeholders. In addition the UXS will assist with project management and provide useful training to support implementation outcomes with particular emphasis on Intranet services, business continuity including, but not limited to disaster recovery, Microsoft Office, remote access, and communication methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years implementing or managing web sites or intranets.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy
- Highly experienced with Microsoft Office applications, including word-processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Experience teaching/ training adults. Ability to communicate with/ train a wide variety of audiences.
- Social Work, Human Services, or other non-profit experience highly desirable.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Department: Information Technology
- Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00AM -4:45PM (Flexibility Required)
- Exemption Status: Exempt
We offer a competitive starting salary; excellent benefits package; medical/dental; 401(k); short/long term disability; transportation subsidy; tuition reimbursement; student loan forgiveness; adoption assistance; first time home owner assistance; and generous vacation allotment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and the job code: HR-UXS to: Episcopal Community Services, Human Resources, 225 S. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, or to apply on line click here. EOE