CRDF Global is seeking a highly skilled Financial Analyst to provide financial reporting and analyses for CRDF Global’s practice areas, staff and senior management. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for all financial aspects related to a program’s life cycle: pricing of new business proposals, setting up new programs, preparing internal and external financial reports for programs, working with program departments to forecast program revenue, and assisting in program close-out. The Financial Analyst will also have corporate responsibilities such as, but not limited to, conducting monthly billing and revenue reconciliations, coordinating annual budgeting process for assigned program department, preparing assigned annual audit tasks, assisting in month and year end close, and performing special studies and other related business operations.
· Provide monthly program financial management reports to practice area directors and team leads to help them manage their revenue budgets, identify variances, make timely planning decisions, and allocate resources effectively.
· Responsible for full program financial life cycle, responsible for project setup, ensures proper revenue recognition and billing, works with departments on modifications, helps develop revenue forecasts, and assists in project close-out.
· Serve as pricing lead to support program departments and growth staff on new business opportunities.
· Develop proposal budgets and narratives for organization responses to new opportunities.
· Assist in month and year end close and account reconciliations.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual federal financial client reports.
· Coordinate annual budgeting process for assigned program department, work with program department directors to manage budget to actual results, and helps prepare annual revenue forecasts.
· Prepare quarterly and annual schedules for internal and external audits.
· Maintain database tracking available funding balances for obligation of new project activities.
· Forecast revenue impact of varying scenarios on projects and overall programs as required.
· Track current and projected backlog for assigned program departments.
· Provide trainings to program staff on topics such as project financial management and revenue recognition.
· Support other activities and staff as required.
· 5 years non-profit and/or U.S. government contracting experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or a relevant related discipline required; Master’s degree in Business/Finance is a plus.
· Experience providing financial reporting and analysis at project and program level.
· Experience serving as pricing lead on new business opportunities and developing pricing volume responses to government opportunities (DOS, DOD, etc.)
· Experience in creating and managing financial and document tracking systems.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
· High level of attention to detail required.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· Strong communication skills and ability to interact with and communicate financial information to all levels in the organization.
· Strong ability to work as part of a team and with individuals from varying backgrounds.
· Knowledge of Deltek Cost Point and Cobra beneficial.
· Previous audit experience highly beneficial.
· Experience in international program activities advantageous.
· U.S. work authorization is required
CRDF Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). CRDF Global provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
CRDF Global offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please complete our online application and include a cover letter and resume.