Bay Cove Human Services, Inc. a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Care Team Leader who will lead a Care Team that will deliver care coordination services to MassHealth members.
The Team Leader provides clinical and programmatic oversight to a Behavioral Health care team. In this mobile position the Team Leader will work primarily in the community and directly supervise Care Coordinators, Clinical Care Managers, Health Outreach Workers and Recovery Support Navigators in the provision of intensive care coordination and clinical care management for MassHealth Members with complex medical and behavioral health needs who are enrolled in an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) or Managed Care Organization (MCO) plan.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
What you will do:
- Oversee the provision of Behavioral Health Care Coordination.
- Hire, train, supervise and evaluate all Care Coordinators, Clinical Care Managers and Recovery Support Navigators.
- Implement quality improvements as driven by program data.
- Serve as clinical liaison to any or all of the following: the Department of Mental Health (DMH) Site/Center and Area staff; Behavioral Health Care Providers; local Emergency Services Team; Inpatient and Partial hospital staff; Guardian or family members, and other involved providers, as necessary or requested.
- Promote the utilization of evidence-based and promising practices that optimize care integration and effective communication across systems of care, and that align with rehabilitation, recovery and wellness principles.
- Ensure all Enrollees are consistently provided with trauma informed and cultural responsive services.
What you will need to bring:
- Solid understanding of person-centered and strengths-based principles and modalities.
- Experience working with people living with SMI and/or SUD.
- Demonstrated experience leading high functioning team.
- Education- Master's Degree.
- Licensure- Licensed Clinician (LICSW, LMHC, LCSW) preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical and psychiatric rehabilitation values, principles and techniques
- Ability to triage/balance competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Effective communication skills- ability to facilitate, exceptional customer service; organizational skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in clinical and case management.
- Problem solving skills- demonstrated experience in evaluating all aspects of a problem or opportunity and make or facilitate appropriate and timely decisions.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Keywords: Care Coordination, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Licensed Clinician, Licensed Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, LICSW/LCSW/LMHC, Substance Abuse, Addiction Services, Case Management, ACO/MCO, LTSS, Developmental Disabilities, Autism, Intellectual Disabilities, ABI, Acquired Brain Injury, Rehabilitative, Recovery, Outreach services, Human Services, Nonprofit, Advocacy.
Bay Cove offers an excellent benefits package including 70% employer paid health and dental insurance with no waiting period, student loan repayments, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, 403(b) retirement plan, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required