The Bridge, an innovative and well respected mental health agency serving adults with serious mental illness, substance abuse, co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, and co-morbid medical conditions is seeking a Director for it's Health Homes Program.
Scope of Position:
The Director of Health Home Care Coordination oversees the daily operation of the Manhattan/Bronx Health Home Program. This includes the clinical, task and administrative supervision of supervisory and direct service staff in the delivery of health home care coordination services and assessment and referral for Home and Community Based Services. The Director is responsible for ensuring that the program delivers high quality services consistent with best practices in the field that are documented consistent with Health Home, Managed Care and Regulatory requirements. Administratively, the Director is responsible for ensuring that the program operates in accordance with its budget, i.e., meeting service and revenue targets, overseeing the timeliness and accuracy of program billing and managing expenses. This position requires a high degree of organization in order to manage contracts with five lead Health Homes, multiple care management portals, a NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene contract and provide internal agency reports consistent with billing and quality management requirements. developing proficiency in various Electronic Health Records and Health Documentation Systems (i.e. Care Director, Allscripts, Roster Wrangler, GSIHealth and AWARDS) and be able to provide guidance, leadership, oversight and training to support staff; Program Director should represent agency at outside Health Homes/Care Coordination meetings and workshops, and should remain current on Health Home Care Coordination issues in an emerging and changing Behavioral Healthcare environment; and any other related duties as may be assigned.
- Master’s degree in a social service related field from an accredited college and five years of professional experience, including full-time line management and/or supervisory experience. NY State licensure preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills. Experience and proficiency with Care Director, Allscripts, Roster Wrangler, GSIHealth, PSYCKES, MAPP Portal and Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must have excellent personnel management skills to work in a human services/rehabilitation environment.
- Must have demonstrable organizational, analytic, program development financial management and administrative skills
- Must have ability to work collaboratively with colleagues inside and outside her/his department to achieve the agency’s mission and goals.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional presentation and excellent interpersonal/customer service skills.
Excellent compensation package.
Minimum Education Required