United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
619 SW 11th Ave.
Early Learning Coordinator – Washington County
United Way is hiring an administrative coordinator to support its Early Learning Team. Bilingual skills in Spanish/English are required. This is a full-time, non-exempt position, working primarily out of the Early Learning office in Aloha but also United Way’s Portland office. Hiring range: $34,347-$41,217, DOE. To review the competencies required and to apply: www.unitedway-pdx.org/about/careers by 10/19/18. EOE
- Infant-at-Work Program for new parents with infants up to 6 months of age
- 3% employer contribution to a 401(k) plan
- Flexible scheduling and compressed work week
- Volunteer benefit (4 hours paid per month)
- Higher education tuition reimbursement
- Wellness Program and incentives
- Bicycle commuter/Tri-Met program reimbursement
- Parking and carpool subsidy
- Paid holidays
- Inclusive holiday schedule that offers floating holidays in the place of fixed religious holidays
- Extended Illness Time-off Bank
- Discounted partnerships such as gym memberships and Costco
- Participation in local and national conferences and culturally-specific leadership programs
- Rolling internal skills trainings
- Opportunities to collaborate through cross-departmental work groups, such as Equity Action Team, Career Development, Wellness, etc.
- No employee, including temporary, earns less than a living wage. Periodic compensation reviews are conducted to ensure total compensation is market-competitive.
- Additional benefits include up to six weeks of PTO per year (with service); paid sick leave for temporary employees; medical, dental, and vision coverage; group life, short- and long-term disability, and dependent life; flexible spending plan; cell phone allowance for eligible employees; and an Employee Assistance Program
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual skills in Spanish/English are required.
Minimum Education Required