Full Time Contract
300 Park Avenue
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Concordia seeks an energetic and detail-oriented registration coordinator to join our summit team. You will be part of a tight-knit team and responsible for helping produce both our regional summits and our annual summit in New York on September 2018.
Concordia is a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to actively fostering, elevating and sustaining cross-sector partnerships for social impact. As equal parts convener, idea incubator, and partnership broker, Concordia aims to create a global community where challenges are solved collaboratively and inclusively.
With the support of our members, partners and advisors, Concordia facilitates social impact through our events and partnerships. Concordia believes in the partnership model as a holistic approach to addressing the world's most pressing issues, as it pairs the knowledge and expertise of the nonprofit and public sectors while leveraging resources from the private sector.
- Report to Director of Global Events.
- Coordinate with Co-Founders to develop master invitation list, including pulling previous participants and all major Concordia stakeholders.
- Manage entire invitation process, including database (Civi) oversight, housekeeping emails, and RSVP forms.
- Assist in editing marketing materials for Summit.
- Track and report responses and handle day-to-day communication with attendees.
- Manage all pre-Summit mass communications with support from Concordia staff.
- Plan and manage credentialing and onsite registration for Summit.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working in coordinator or administrative roles.
- Deeply riveted to foreign affairs and the social impact space. You know who today’s movers and shakers are-nonprofit, government or corporate.
- Experience with CRMs and other database systems, sending updates and tracking progress.
- Experience working with high-level contacts and leaders.
- A great problem solver, collaborator, and incredibly organized.
- Deadline-oriented and calm under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a cover letter and resume with at least one reference to Adriana Henriquez via email@example.com.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Minimum Education Required