Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC) is a leading paediatric healthcare organisation in Siem Reap, Cambodia, paving the way in healthcare innovation and replication, specialty treatment and holistic, compassionate care that impacts hundreds of thousands of Cambodian lives each year. AHC is looking for a highly motivated individual who can fill the position of Fundraising Officer to support the fundraising functions of the organisation.
New business (40%)
- Identify potential new donors / funding opportunities from various sources
- Under the guidance of Deputy Development Director, provide dedicated support to the development of high quality concept notes and proposals
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
- Contribute to the management of new business donor and prospect records using eTapestry, maintaining clear and timely records to track contacts, donor giving, notes and assist in the maintenance of an accurate database
Grant management (30%)
- Assist in donor reporting processes through the coordination and drafting of high quality donor reports (quarterly, interim, annual and final), ensuring compliance with AHC and donor requirements
- Maintain internal tracking database of reporting timelines and requirements and coordinate with the Deputy Development Director and Fundraising Manager to ensure that appropriate data collection and compilation take place on schedule.
- Review local grant team member’s reports as requested, providing constructive feedback.
- Cultivate and maintain portfolio of smaller donors (10k – 75k USD) in order to facilitate the solicitation of additional asks and upgrades.
- Draft renewal concept note and proposals for active donors.
- Provide support to the Development Department in the organisation of donors' visits.
- Attend relevant coordination meetings with current and potential donors’ partners and other stakeholders when requested, as delegated by the Deputy Development Director
- Support other Development Department functions including events and individuals fundraising as required.
- Have a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in business, marketing, communications, international development, or other relevant fields
- At least three years of experience in fundraising/grant management role with demonstrable experience in securing proposals valued over $30,000
- Accomplished proposal and report writer with excellent writing/editing capabilities and strong analytical/research skills, ideally in a health-related field
- Skilled in self-management, balancing competing priorities, and working against multiple deadlines
- Experience in filing and database management
- Ability to handle and use constructive feedback in order to make needed changes to proposals and reports
- Enthusiastic and keen to work hard to achieve the objectives of the department
- Team player with the proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Superior English writing skills
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to fill in and submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/jobs/job-application-forms/ along with Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: (855) 63 963 409, 012 67 47 55 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned. “Applicants who do not complete an AHC application form will not be considered”.