We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Associate to join the Office of Publishing. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will support the team in creating the marketing strategy both nationally and internationally for a selection of journals within the Science family of journals portfolio and our Science Partner Journals program.
Are you ready to be a Force for Science?
What You’ll Do
• Assist with the development of marketing strategy and campaigns to grow article submissions to meet revenues goals
• Support the team to track and analyze marketing and journal data to monitor key performance indicators with the goal of positively affecting these KPIs
• Contribute in monthly reports to stakeholders on progress of various campaigns and associated impact to achieving associated goals
• Work with key stakeholders on audience and author related research, gap analysis, and development of marketing plans to fill these voids
• Assist with organizing the creation of marketing collateral for project needs with Senior Designer
• Manage trade agreement or sponsorship contracts with outside vendors/associations
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience working in a marketing department or agency; experience with journal publications a plus
• Highly organized and self-motivated; able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of various marketing platforms and their utilization for promotions (i.e. print, online, social media) a plus
• Background managing external vendors such as printers, copywriters, and designers is preferred
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Client management experience highly desirable
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of project management software (i.e. BaseCamp) a plus
• Knowledge of HTML a plus
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Associate to join the Office of Publishing. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will support the team in creating the marketing strategy both nationally and internationally for a…
Submit a resume and cover letter outlining qualifications and interest in the position by May 14, 2021. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. A Recruiter will contact you with next steps if you are selected for an interview.
AAAS is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category. AAAS uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
Submit a resume and cover letter outlining qualifications and interest in the position by May 14, 2021. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. A…