The Enoch Pratt Free Library is looking for an experienced Web Marketing Associate to support the digital marketing efforts.
The Web Marketing Associate reports to the Communications Director.
The summary of duties listed below is not exhaustive. Additional duties are dependent upon the needs of the hiring department.
The Web Marketing Associate will:
- Coordinate and Support Digital Marketing Efforts under the direction of the Communications Director.
- Maintain email database.
- Interface and collaborate with web team to design and create web page layout, graphics, animation, and multimedia web content using Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Camtasia and other software products.
- Collaborate with others on information architecture, user interface, content management, and web usability.
- Maintain knowledge of current developments in new technologies and emerging web marketing trends.
- Assist marketing team in multiple initiatives and assignments that support and promote the Enoch Pratt Free Library brand.
Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Web Design or related field.
One year relevant experience in Communications, Marketing, Web Design or related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Minimum Education Required