The E-Collaborative for Civic Education (ECCE), a 501c3 nonprofit organization based in Bethesda, MD, seeks project coordinator(s). ECCE’s mission is to leverage technology to promote democracy and human rights internationally. ECCE’s flagship project, Tavaana, is an e-learning institute for Iranian civil society.
Honesty, integrity, and a strong work ethic are musts.
- Grants management and donor reporting
- Tracking of production pipelines for civic education curricular resources
- Monitoring of technology analytics and project performance metrics
- Project design, proposal writing and development strategizing
- Financial and administrative support
- Management of consultants and interns
ECCE offers a salary commensurate with experience and a competitive benefits package including full health and dental coverage and a retirement savings 401(k) plan with a generous employer match. ECCE is an equal opportunity employer.
Level of Language Proficiency
- BA degree (MA preferred)
- 2-5 years relevant internship or employment experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong writing abilities
- Finance/budgeting experience is a plus
- Comfort with using technology. Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, experience with a CMS, and/or experience with social media management highly desirable. Willingness to learn is a must.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Interest in Iran and issues of civic education and civil society is highly desirable
- Persian and/or Arabic language fluency (including reading/writing) is a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of US government grant rules and regulations is beneficial but not required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email email@example.com with “Project Coordinator” in the subject line, including the following:
- Cover letter (detailing exactly why ECCE and this particular position are right for you)
- Resume (including GPA and relevant coursework)
- Writing sample (2 pages minimum on a professional or academic subject relevant to ECCE’s work)
- 3 references
This is a full-time position located in Bethesda, MD. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and must be located in the Washington, DC area or able to relocate. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.