Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Country Finance Manager to join our team in Chad.
The Country Finance Manager (CFM) is responsible for managing the finance function in Chad overseeing donor reporting, budget preparation and all financial and management accounting as well as being the main contact for audits and financial review.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountant
- Extensive experience in a finance team, with at least two years in a managerial position
- Experience in training finance and non-finance staff and building staff capacity
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Fluent in English and French, both written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of NGO donors and their financial reporting requirements particularly donors such as the US Government, DFID and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
Level of Language Proficiency
Candidates must be fluent in English and French
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.