● Participate in client recruitment; conduct comprehensive client assessments that include basic skills and life-skills testing (CASEY Life Skills)
● Developing Individual Service Strategy with each client to address life skills, employment, educational and vocational needs.
● Providing individual case management sessions with all clients at regularly scheduled intervals; and provide referrals and any other needed services.
● Track weekly participation of LEAP clients (30 hours per week) and maintain tracking database
● Documenting all client contact and progress in One-Stop Operating System (OSOS).
● Coordinate with AFC housing and drop-in case managers to assist clients in obtaining identification, mental health care, medical care, stable housing and make appropriate referrals
● Identify clients who need referrals to TASC program and connect them to the Vocational Education Specialist
● Working with LEAP team (Life Skills Coordinator, Voc/Ed Specialist and Job Developer) to support participants along each track of the overall program
● Coordinate with Retention Specialist to identify disengaged LEAP participants and outreach
Other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Education Required