250 Joralemon Street
Brooklyn Law School seeks an Admissions Data Specialist to join its excellent Admissions team. This position provides direct operational, data reporting and administrative support to the entire Admissions department. This critical position will support several admissions officers in a range of activities including, but not limited to applicant communication, recruiting, marketing, enrollment and financial aid data analysis/reporting, event planning and execution, and general office operations. The Admissions Data Analyst, together with other members of the Admissions team, also acts as a critical liaison between the Office of Admissions and several other departments within the law school including the Registrar, Student Accounts, the Office of Financial Aid, Information Technology and Operations and Facilities. The position reports directly to the Dean of Admissions.
The Specialist will make an impact in many areas with responsibilities and duties including, but not limited to:
• Creating, maintaining, and producing as needed, data reports in admissions, enrollment management and financial aid database systems;
• Preparing, checking, and transmitting accurate admissions decision correspondence to applicants;
• Ensuring the accuracy of all tuition, financial aid, scholarship, and grant information in admissions data systems and correspondence;
• Working with admissions officers to proactively improve department communications and operations;
• Providing operational support for recruitment and admitted student on-campus and local events;
• Transmitting admissions, enrollment, student, and financial aid data to other law school offices and departments as necessary;
• Participating in cross-departmental business process and technology committees to facilitate inter-office communication and cooperation;
• Executing admissions related recruitment and marketing activities as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to accurately enter, manipulate, process and report financial and admissions data;
• Knowledge of law school administrative and academic policies and procedures;
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to observe departmental policy and student information confidentiality requirements;
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and projects and take direction from multiple team members simultaneously;
• Must be analytical and have strong problem-solving abilities as well as acute attention to detail;
• Excellent, oral, writing, and communication skills with the ability to understand and speak compellingly about Brooklyn Law School;
• Experience working with databases, competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Brooklyn Law School has a competitive Total Rewards packages which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, 403(b)Pension, Flexible Spending and TransitChek. We have a generous time off policy and promote a healthy work/life balance.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Admissions Data Specialist in the subject heading. No phone calls, please. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and resumes received without cover letters will not be reviewed. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, it is not possible for us to respond to each one. If your resume is of interest, we will contact you directly to set up an interview.
Brooklyn Law School is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its recruitment, hiring, and promotion process without regard to race, religion, age, ethnicity , color, gender and/or gender identity or expression, disability, sexual orientation, familial status, marital status, veteran or military status, national origin, pregnancy, unemployment status, or any other status protected by applicable city, state, or federal law. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for any open positions within the Law School and shall receive consideration without regard to any legally protected status.