The talent recruitment manager manages the selection process and life cycle of teaching and other school personnel candidates, and ensures candidates receive an exceptional experience from application through onboarding.
• Oversee a portfolio of schools on all staffing processes and maintain accurate staffing plans
• Support the selection of exceptional candidates through Ascend's interview process
• Assist in the refinement of interview guidelines, evaluation tools, and assessment procedures to ensure that all school teams are equipped with the necessary resources to hire personnel
• Recommend, create, and support systems to guide and track the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and onboarding practices, and update systems accordingly
• Manage relationships with hiring managers and serve as a thought partner in selecting the best possible talent for school teams
• Maintain and strengthen relationships with candidates post-hire and create avenues for unsolicited referrals
• Coordinate efforts with hiring managers to ensure high offer to acceptance rates
• Collaborate with the talent outreach team to develop and execute national, regional, and local recruitment strategy focused on targeting high-quality academic leadership and teacher candidates through candidate cultivation and pipeline development
• Represent Ascend at virtual engagements, networking events, conferences, job fairs, and meetings, articulating and fostering awareness of Ascend's mission and the distinctiveness of the Ascend design
Staff and Reporting Relationships
The talent recruitment manager works closely with school leaders, other members of the Talent team; and reports to Ascend's head of talent.
<img src="https://www.click2apply.net/v/ygpo7lUZmOBMSymVI6qmG" />