458 Neptune Avenue
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides overall direction and administration of all programs and services at the NORC and supervises the procedure followed by staff to implement the programs and services including: social work services, program development and implementations, volunteer services, purchasing and inventory of office equipment/supplies.
· Functions as agency liaison to community, individuals, and organizations and to NORC partners.
· Monitors and manages site budgets.
· Develops in-service training programs for staff and volunteers.
· Prepares grant proposals.
· Supervises students from schools of social work.
· Assumes direct leadership of groups.
· Maintains records and statistics.
· Orders program supplies and materials, maintains inventory, may supervise us or equipment and facilities.
· Works with funding source personnel.
· Attends community and agency meetings.
· Depending on location, either a graduate of an accredited school of social work with M.S.W. or equivalent Masters-level degree, or graduate of an accredited school with a BA or equivalent degree with relevant fieldwork experience.
· Two years of related social work experience or its equivalent, preferred.
· Excellent writing and record keeping skills.
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
· An understanding and appreciation of the roles of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual preference, and individual values have as they relate to serving clients and families.
· Evenings and/or weekends as assigned by District Director or designee.
SUBJECT TO REVIEW FOR PURPOSE OF ADAAA
JASA is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.