1435 Stockton Street
WHO WE ARE:
Wu Yee delivers comprehensive young children (0-4 years old) and low income families’ services throughout the City of San Francisco.
The phrase “wu yee” means “protector of children” in Cantonese, and truly, children are at the heart of everything we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are, please visit wuyee.org.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Passion and mission driven
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Good common sense, discernment – knowing when issues need to be called out, take action and resolve
- You have a passion for always maintaining a high quality candidate experience that desire to work with low income families and children in San Francisco.
- Experience sourcing candidates through a variety of networks and communities
- Ability to form partnerships with colleges, universities, community organizations and professional associations
- Ability to embrace change with a great attitude and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships
- You have a high willingness to learn
- You are a strong and and flexible team player
- You have experience with using multiple tools
- You are able to prioritize competing needs
- Ability to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and regulations
- 2 years of experience as a Recruiter
- Familiarity with using Google products (Google Mail, Calendar and Docs)
- Understanding of recruiting and interview workflow
- Experience with using excel, MS Word and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Human Services, Social Services, Human Resources, or Public Administration or related is preferred. Associate Degree in related area required.
We’re looking for passionate, high-achieving individuals who are excited to join us in making a difference. No matter if you're a teacher, an enrollment specialist or an accountant, we all work together to help San Francisco's children and families succeed.
Wu Yee is committed to the professional development and ongoing support for all staff. Wu Yee offers competitive wages and benefit plans which include medical, dental, vision and acupuncture/chiropractic care for employees and their families.
In addition, Wu Yee offers an employer-sponsored shared- contribution 403 (b) retirement plan and provides a match to your contribution.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org