The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: LeanIn.Org and OptionB.Org.
We are looking for a full-time Growth Marketing Lead to support our fast-paced Marketing team by building and owning our performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels that serve our brand identity, purpose, and pillars.
If you’re a subject matter expert on Facebook ads, paid search, and have an appetite to build and drive a holistic digital acquisition and engagement strategy, along with a passion for the women’s space and creating a more resilient world—we’d love to talk to you.
This position is full time and based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Drive audience growth by leading the strategy and execution for full-funnel digital marketing campaigns and content through multiple channels including paid social, SEM, and SEO
- Own end-to-end paid social campaign operations including campaign builds, creative concepting, QA, optimization, and budget pacing across multiple channels including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter ads
- Own the optimization and management of paid search accounts across Google, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes
- Lead lifetime value evaluation, persona research and testing
- Define success metrics, use and manage web analytics and optimization tools to:
- Increase the performance of paid campaigns
- Track and measure website effectiveness, including search traffic, conversion rates, SEO and optimization of web content
- Conduct regular, extensive experimentation to facilitate learning & application of any insights
- Synthesize insights and communicate to stakeholders and senior leadership to inform future programming
- Work collaboratively with internal design team. content marketing, and organic social to bring holistic digital marketing campaigns and programs to life
- Support the overhaul and optimization of email programs to increase engagement and retention
- Passion for missions of Lean In and Option B
- 4+ years in performance marketing, user acquisition, or growth (with a consumer brand, a plus!)
- Flexible copywriting skills with the ability to write succinct ad copy, as well as verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience working with key campaign management tools and platforms (Facebook Ads, Linkedin, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Highly analytical and fluent in deriving insights from data (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment (start-up, small digital agency, etc.)
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.