Full Time Temporary Contract
Bridges to Health Program:
Graham Windham’s Bridges to Health program is part of a state-wide network of programs that primarily serve children in foster care who are diagnosed with serious emotional disturbances, including mood disorders, anxiety, ADHD, phobias, and oppositional defiance. The program also serves children with development delays and chronic health problems. Our program sends a trained staff member into the child’s home or school to deliver the services. Unlike many other services, B2H stays with the child through her childhood, providing support even after the child returns home or is adopted.
About the Position:
B2H Health Care Integrator (HCI) is responsible for coordinating services that are outlined in each child’s or adolescent’s Individualized Health Plan (IHP). Their role is to assess the need for services, develop and update the IHP, connect the child and family/caregiver to identified services, consult with the child and caregiver, and to advocate for the child’s needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring the Waiver Service Provider’s (WSPs) work in relation to the requirements of the goals outlined in IHP.
- Develop Individualized Health Plan for child/caregiver.
- Intercede on behalf of the child or caregiver to gain access to and or facilitate needed services and supports.
- Conduct team meetings to discuss services and facilitate communication between caregiver and Waiver Service Providers (WSPs).
- Stabilize the environment for the child and caregiver.
- Communicates with the child’s caregiver/family to construct the plan and arranges for the necessary medical, social, rehabilitative, vocational, and educational services that the child needs.
- Twice a month travel to have contact with the child and caregiver/family.
Commensurate with Experience
Level of Language Proficiency
- Health Care Integrator Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- Mental Health experience
- Experience working with OMRDD, DD and Special Needs Population
- Spanish Speaking (preferred)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Click the URL to submit an application: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=g-w&jobId=126608&lang=en_US&source=CC3