Details: Competitive, based on experience
604 NW 12th Ave
About the Role
The Site Operations Coordinator supports the operational implementation of the Teach to One: Math (TTO) program in three partner schools in the Miami area. This is a school-based position in Miami. Under the supervision of a Site Operations Manager, the Site Operations Coordinator will support the implementation of TTO by managing daily readiness tasks and responding to issues and concerns of partner schools. This is a part-time hourly, temporary, non-exempt employee position. The position will terminate in mid-December.
A strong candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, be able to handle multiple work streams at once, be detailed oriented, be comfortable working with technology, be a dependable executor of tasks, and demonstrate a strong interest in working in schools.
What You Would Do
- Maintain systems and routines to manage the daily readiness tasks at each school site and aid in the execution of these tasks
- Support the Site Operations Manager to build school-based staff capacity by preparing school staff to resolve on-site tech and operational issues
- Assist with program readiness and general operations, such as rostering, space management, staging and grading support
- Establish strong relationships with key school staff
- Maintain a communication/feedback process with schools to surface and address program issues
- Explore and execute innovative solutions to operational challenges, both internally and externally, to increase implementation effectiveness
- Support administration of TTO required benchmark assessments
- Develop expertise on TTO program and supporting technologies
- Participate in weekly scheduled check-in meetings and bi-annual performance reviews with manager
What We Are Looking For
- Demonstrated experience and passion for work in K-12 education
- Ability to be scheduled between the hours of 7:00am-3pm with an average of 25-30 hours per week
- Demonstrated ability to master and troubleshoot technical systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate with purpose, urgency, and accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Natural tendency toward innovative and creative problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Minimum Education Required