W!SE is a national nonprofit based in New York City dedicated to promoting financial education and literacy, fostering social entrepreneurship, and preparing youth for college and the workplace. We are seeking an exceptional Senior Development Manager with a history of success for creating written fundraising messages, organizing annual galas, and securing donors. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with a proven track record.
It is a contract position for four months with a three day work week and the potential of becoming full time.
· Maintain, manage and increase the current network of donors
· Manage and develop marketing material to fundraise
· Develop cultivation and solicitation strategies to increase donors for new and existing programs,
· Communicate with resource providers and potential supporters
· Orchestrate fundraising events and cultivation events; securing venue, vendors, registration sites, website pages, signage, eblasts, materials for committee members, programs, revenue reports, organizing auction, raffle and VIP gift bags, recording information in donor database and acknowledgements
· Plan and implement online fundraising campaigns
· Create eblasts, social media campaign, outreach materials and acknowledgements related to fundraising and/or annual gala
· Collaborate with Program Managers to identify W!se program alumni as speakers for events and potential donors
· Prepare an annual development plan and monitor progress toward achieving fundraising goals
· Minimum B.A. or B.S.
· 4-5 years’ experience in development and events
· Evidence of success in securing increasing revenue
· Experience writing grant proposals
· Superior writing and oral communication skills
· Ability to oversee multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
· High degree of computer proficiency and willingness to research and learn donor software
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a team player
· Ability to set priorities and move multiple projects forward in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
FULL OR PART-TIME employment availability with competitive compensation. Email cover letter that includes hourly rate/salary requirement, resume and a brief writing sample and evidence of success to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Temporary work from home during Covid-19.
W!SE is a national nonprofit based in New York City dedicated to promoting financial education and literacy, fostering social entrepreneurship, and preparing youth for college and the workplace. We are seeking an exceptional Senior…