Join the Non-GMO Project as the Program Integration Manager and help shape the future of North America’s most recognized and rigorous non-GMO product verification program. In this position, you will manage various projects to ensure the effective and integrated delivery of the Product Verification Program through stakeholder engagement, program improvement projects, policy & guideline development, and Technical Administrator oversight. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned project or program manager who thrives in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to solve complex challenges through analysis, strategies, and policies.
This role is perfect for you if you are a creative, life-long learner looking to build on your experience leading work in a mission-aligned organization. You enjoy working with a range of stakeholders to understand complex problems and opportunities and have a unique ability to facilitate and execute on effective solutions across a wide range of disciplines. You have experience managing external vendor relationships and contracts; gathering, analyzing and reporting on key business metrics to decision makers; and developing program policies and guidelines. The Program Integration Manager must be conversant in both the technical and non-technical aspect of the Product Verification Program and be able to diplomatically facilitate systems-level changes.
- Lead projects involving collaboration with internal teams and key external stakeholders to execute a wide range of integrated strategies and projects to continuously improve the Product Verification Program
- Develop and deliver program policies and guidelines
- Oversee Technical Administrator service levels, contracts, and compliance to ensure a consistent, rigorous, and high-quality delivery of the Product Verification Program
- Grow our suite of reports and analysis to ensure internal and external stakeholders are informed of the program’s performance against key metrics, forecasting, and relevant program data
- Onboard new Technical Administrators
- Represent the Project at industry events and with key stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally to build and promote the Non-GMO Project’s mission and programs
- Minimum 7 years related professional experience (program/project management, vendor management, etc.)
- Experience with vendor contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Experience developing policies and guidelines for business
- Proven ability to understand and solve for complex, systems-level problems
- Ability to facilitate effective collaboration across stakeholder groups
- MBA or Bachelor’s Degree + relevant experience
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think systematically
- Warm, friendly demeanor
- Discretion, trustworthiness, and reliability
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Smartsheets, and other organizational technology
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and think creatively, combined with a willingness to take direction
- Must be able to work on site in Bellingham, WA
Health, vision, dental, paid holidays, sick days and vacation
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position you wish to apply for in the subject line.
The Non-GMO Project is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including gender, race, ethnicity, veteran status, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, age, disability or national origin.