PO Box 8638
7 Bulfinch Place, Suite 201
- Work with Managed Care Entities (MCEs) to hire, train and provide ongoing support to Community Health Workers (CHWs)
- Provide individual supervision to CHWs
- Support housing providers and homeless service providers who participate in the program though in person and telephonic communication
- Oversee required monthly data collection, data entry, and reporting from CHWs, including the development of data collection materials
- Work with Finance Department to monitor and approve contractor billing
- Compile and analyze data, produce required reports and other data as needed to support the work of MHSA
- Meet with partnering agencies to discuss and navigate the unique challenges of housing and providing services to homeless individuals with multiple challenges
- Participate in internal meetings and represent MHSA at external meetings related to H2H, health/housing, and other initiatives related to MHSA’s mission
- Perform all other duties required to ensure compliance with the grant
- Adhere to agency policies, procedures and rules
- Perform all other reasonable related duties as assigned
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a supervisory position required.
· Knowledge of the Community Health Worker profession required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat required.
· Demonstrated interpersonal, written and organizational skills required.
· Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment, and to take initiative required.
· Knowledge of homeless services in Massachusetts preferred.
· Experience with grants management preferred.
Minimum Education Required