6060 Wilshire Boulevard
The Visitor Services Lead assists the Visitor Services Manager in supervising the Admissions Department staff as well as acting as lead supervisor for the department during museum operating hours.
1. Assist the Visitor Services Manager in supervising the Admissions Department staff, as well as acting as the point of contact for the department for customer service inquiries when the manager is not available.
2. Aid the Business Coordinator with parking lot duties. (i.e.: collecting parking payment from payment kiosk, replenishing change in parking kiosk, etc.)
3. Maintain accurate monetary transactions including fees for admission, advance admission, parking, memberships and group/school tours, as well as gift tickets/cards.
4. Review daily cash drawer transactions for admissions.
5. Cover daily breaks/lunches for the Admissions Dpt. staff.
6. Provide helpful and friendly service to visiting museum patrons and inform the public general information and upcoming events and galleries.
7. Dress in clean and presentable attire comprised of a uniform shirt, comfortable close-toed shoes, and business appropriate pants.
8. Performs other work-related duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
1. Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: Associate Degree required or equivalent experience.
2. Minimum Experience required: 1-2 Years supervisory experience, customer service and cash handling required.
3. Skills Required:
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Prior sales, customer service, hospitality and experience working with the public required.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to commit to a fixed schedule and work in a fast paced environment
• Must be available to work weekends, holidays and some evenings for private events.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and insert Visitor Services Lead in the subject line.
Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance; 401(k).
Minimum Education Required