Full Time Contract
We are seeking to fill a Special Education Position for the 2017-2018 school year.
The mission of One Bright Ray Community High School, an independent, accelerated high school, is to provide a quality education to Philadelphia’s, over-aged and under-credited students in search of a positive school experience while earning their diploma. We provide a supportive environment free of negative labels that challenges each student to explore his or her personal and academic potential through Project Based Learning. We engage in restorative practices to create healthy respectful relationships that foster productivity, a positive outlook, and high self-esteem. We provide a second chance, sometimes a last chance, for our students in their pursuit of a high school diploma. One Bright Ray CHS is accepting resumes for a certified Special Education Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year.
One Bright Ray Special Education Teachers:
- Are members of a collaborative team who work together to meet the needs of Special Education students.
- Push in to Regular Education classrooms to provide support.
- Pull Special Education students out of assigned periods to work on IEP goals and objectives.
- Provide services to students who are at an itinerant or supplemental level.
- Work as a case manager for the Special Education caseload for their assigned campus.
- Collaborate with Regular Education teachers to ensure the understanding of IEP accommodations.
Salary competitive and commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits are included for all full-time employees.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you at interested in joining our community, please send your cover letter, resume, and a list of 3 references.