Community Options, Inc. is a rapidly growing healthcare national non-profit agency supporting individuals with development and intellectual disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking an Executive Director in the Austin/Pflugerville, TX area. In this role you will have all oversight of residential and day services. The Non-Profit Executive Director is responsible for ensuring the development, implementation and advancement of our mission – to develop housing and employment supports for persons with disabilities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage: Oversee day to day operations for small, beautiful residential homes supporting no more than 4 persons each.
- Budget: Management of local billing practices, expenses, revenue, and maximize overtime efforts.
- Lead: Run staff recruitment, development, and maintain positive retention strategies.
- Advance: Continually work to enhance staff and program developments, quality assurance systems, and preparations for licensing and accreditation.
- Outreach: Cultivate relationships within the community to increase local Advisory Committee participation and fundraising activities.
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our Austin, TX office! We encourage you to send us your resume and cover letter for consideration!
--MUST INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED--
Phone Number: 512-276-2088
Address: 12731 Research Boulevard, Unit C300, Austin, TX 78759
What You’re Looking For:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Director Bonus Incentive Program
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental and Supplemental Insurance options
- Company Car or Monthly Travel Allowance
- Company Paid Cell Phone
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Leadership Training and Development Program
Level of Language Proficiency
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in related Healthcare field is preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in Home Community Based Service, working in a management role.
- Experience working in community based support services with persons with developmental disabilities preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable on TX State Licensing and Reporting standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, management ability, budget experience, marketing and be willing to roll up their sleeves.
- Proven track-record in residential management in either Residential Homes, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Intermediate Care Facilities, or Nursing Homes.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: Gabriela.Rodriguez@comop.org