100 Raoul Wallenberg Pl., SW
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum is looking for a passionate individual to join our team and inspire citizens and leaders worldwide to confront hatred, prevent genocide, and promote human dignity.
As an intersection between the Museum audience and its mission; the Marketing Office builds and engages audiences with the Museum by amplifying public awareness and deepening relationships using multiple communications channels.
The New Audience Engagement and Membership (NAEM) Division of the Marketing Office is currently seeking a Digital Fundraising Production Associate who will assist in the production and deployment of the Museum’s online fundraising efforts, resulting in increased revenue, acquisition of new donors and enhanced relationships with existing donors.
Our ideal candidate is a digital marketing professional looking to gain more non-profit fundraising experience with a fast-paced, mission-driven, and innovative team.
About the Role
This position will help ensure comprehensive member experience, from acquisition to cultivation/stewardship through conversion to donor, with the primary purpose of building a supporter base and raising unrestricted revenue.
Working with the Director of NAEM, this position assists with meeting targets for digital fundraising and acquisition that are tied closely with overall membership goals and that integrate with multi-channel awareness and fundraising campaigns.
Under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Fundraising Production Associate will be responsible for the production and implementation of digital fundraising efforts that take place across digital platforms including web, email and social media.
This is a full-time donated position (non-Federal) paid with the Museum’s private funds. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Digital Fundraising Production Associate will be responsible for the technical aspects of producing, executing and reporting on digital fundraising campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal editorial and creative teams and external fundraising consultant to develop the planning and execution of all aspects of digital fundraising assets and data.
- Partner with project managers and internal stakeholders to ensure all content is vetted, reviewed, and approved in advance of deadlines.
- Stay current with digital trends and advocate for implementation of best practices including emerging technologies to drive increased online fundraising.
The Digital Fundraising Production Associate will be responsible for eCRM database management, query development and asset creation:
- Pull audience segmentation, build lists, and utilize suppression queries for email and social campaigns, as well as advanced personalization and segmentation strategies
- Create donation pages, forms, and email auto-responders have proper source code tracking applied
- Perform quality assurance and user testing
- Troubleshoot and resolve email database and online donation issues as needed
- Import and export data from eCRM as required to support marketing needs
- Support data hygiene efforts in the eCRM
- Monitor campaign performance and analytics as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 - 3 years of experience producing fundraising digital assets in non-profit environment as part of a multi-channel Membership fundraising program utilizing digital platforms, including: Web, email, social media and other digital channels.
- Experience working in e-fundraising CRMs like EveryAction, Blackbaud Luminate, Salesforce, GetActive, Engaging Networks, BSD Tools, Marketo, Mailchimp and/or Salsa. EveryAction experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, for fundraising/list growth purposes
- Experience in networking and working with other digital experts in the areas of website optimization and operations
- Familiarity with Google Apps, particularly Analytics and Adwords (including non-profit Grants)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and UX.
- Ability to meet deadlines on a daily basis with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management expertise
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include both your resume and cover letter in a single PDF or Word document titled “First Name Last Name.” Salary history may be required during the interview process.
For more information about the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, please visit www.ushmm.org. The US Holocaust Memorial Museum is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This position is open to all qualified individuals. If you are not a US citizen, you must possess sufficient legal documentation and permission to work in the United States (and provide if requested).