Conduct psychological evaluations and assessments (e.g. trauma screenings, suicide risk, substance abuse ).
- Ph.D. or Psy. D in Psychology.
- Valid NYS license in psychology
- Clearance by Justice Center, NYS State Central Register, driver license and fingerprinting
- Compliance with health regulations for physical/mantoux testing.
- Be a team player
- Demonstrate cultural competence
- Possess a strong belief in a person's ability to grow and change and an ability to forge a mutually respectful partnership with person's served and their families.
- Ability to set limits and maintain a helping role.
Availability to work late afternoon to early evening and some weekends.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.
Minimum Education Required