Marina del Rey
The Bail Project (TBP) is seeking a talented Salesforce Administrator with 2-4 years of experience. As the full-time Salesforce lead, your top priorities include implementation across emerging sites, daily on-call support and training of client advocates in data entry, maintenance and reporting across multiple geographically disparate small offices. Your work will involve interfacing with client advocates across the country, in-house users of data, and external academic research and technology partners. The admin reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and provides reporting via customized dashboards and ad hoc analysis for Operations, Communications, Finance, Development and Creative departments.
Initial key priorities will include a) working with existing 3rd party consultants to continue building out the organization’s Salesforce infrastructure, including supporting the establishment of new TBP offices from time to time and b) helping establish workflows that involve robust data collection, intake processing, reporting and data sharing.
The right candidate is a needs assessment whiz, with excellent analysis, process, and requirements gathering skills. You exhibit the soft skills required to help the staff you will support, many of whom may not be familiar with Salesforce, to become effective users. You will help foster a culture of data integrity and transparency that contributes to institutional knowledge, end user satisfaction, and ultimately the success and well being of our clients. You will continually seek improvements to UX, validation, training and will seek to for maintain a gold standard in data. You are passionate about social justice and the organization’s mission to challenge the system of cash bail and mass incarceration generally in the United States.
Responsibilities also include:
- Developing and expanding understanding of department-specific data collection and reporting needs
- Creating and maintaining user training assets including up-to-date webinars, courseware and documentation
- Supporting a committed national client advocacy staff as a highly responsive, on-call resource using internal customer-service help desk processes
- Executing manual data migrations and clean ups as needed
- Interfacing with / managing 3rd party consultants, app developers and APIs for advanced customizations
- Supporting field staff with a positive and clear customer service approach
- At least 2-4 years of experience working with Salesforce.com with a Salesforce Admin certification or similar
- Familiar with configuring forms and workflows on Salesforce.com
- Able to translate user requirements to technical implementations on Salesforce
- Able to create reports using standard Salesforce reporting and visualization modules
- Dedicated to actively improving your skills by leveraging Salesforce Trailheads and other certifications
- Customer-centered soft skills with enthusiasm for solving problems, learning from user expertise and training users with varying degrees of technical experience
- Great communication skills for documentation, presentation and other communication of details to staff
- Great documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills for presentations and explanation of details to staff who may not be technology, UX and data fluent
- Demonstrated experience with process builder, visual workflows and AppExchange
- Experience crafting externally embedded custom forms bringing data from public facing websites into SF
- Experience with Salesforce Mobile App
This is a full-time exempt position. Salary is commensurate with experience. The Bail Project offers competitive health benefits, dental and vision plans, flexible PTO, life insurance and enrollment into 401k program.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Salesforce Administrator ” in the subject line. Applicants will be notified regarding whether or not they have been selected for an interview.
The Bail Project is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and actively seeks the candidacy of people of color, women, and formerly incarcerated individuals. We are committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in our work and staff.