801 Pennsylvania Avenue Southeast
District of Columbia
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Chief of Family Programs, the Family Programs Analyst will devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects. The Data manager will support the Family Rehousing Stabilization Program (FRSP) team, Chief of Operations and CAHP administrator. The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Oversee the internal Program Database to monitor and support the data entry of program staff
- Prepare monthly reports related to client rental subsidies, furniture, and moving services for the Finance Department to generate the corresponding payments to respective landlords and vendors
- Work with program staff to establish systems, procedures and standards to maximize program operations in order to determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Collaborate with the CAHP Administrator by providing administrative support related to the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) reporting requirements related to Family Coordinated Entry system
- Collaborate with the Chief of Operations to complete work order requests related to program operations through a web-based database managed by the Dept. of Human Services
- Regularly follow-up with service providers, maintenance contractors, and the Department of General Services to ensure issues related to program operations are resolved.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data to analyze and identify areas for improvement
- Prepare and develop required reports by implementing data tracking mechanisms, interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques for program improvement
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Other duties as assigned
- Access to one of the health insurance carriers currently used by The Community Partnership, enrollment to begin on the first of the month following your first day of work. Employee contribution is 30% of the monthly premium
- Life insurance at double the amount of your salary not to exceed one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000.00) as well as long-term disability insurance
- Eleven (11) paid holidays per year, paid at the rate of 4.5 hours per holiday.
- Accumulation of ten (10) days annually vacation leave, accrued at the rate of 3.33 hours per month
- Accumulation of ten (10) days annually sick leave, accrued at the rate of 3.33 hours per month
- Eligibility for voluntary contributions to The Community Partnership’s 403(b) plan begins at the time of hire; if you complete 6 months of employment, you will then be eligible for a payment equal to up to 3% of all voluntary contributions to The Community Partnership’s 403 (b) plan
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email a cover letter and résumé to Kevin Craver at firstname.lastname@example.org with Family Programs Analyst in the subject line. No phone calls, please.