Senior Manager, Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Job posted by Working In Support of Education (W!se) - New York City
227 East 56th Street
W!SE is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting financial education and literacy, fostering social entrepreneurship, and preparing youth for college and the workplace.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our development team as a Senior Manager, Corporate & Foundation Relations to secure financial support for our new and existing educational programs. Reporting to the Director of Development, the Senior Manager, Corporate & Foundation Relations will be responsible for identifying new prospects and securing grants from corporations and foundations. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with a proven track record.
- Write proposals to generate financial support for new and existing programs from corporations and foundations
- Conduct research to develop lists of prospective donors
- Execute cultivation and solicitation strategies
- Communicate with resource providers and potential supporters
- Monitor progress toward achieving fundraising goals
- Prepare annual development plan for program fundraising
- Assist with the implementation of the w!se strategic fundraising plan
- Maintain and update records of grants awarded and prospects
- Solicit information from program staff and write comprehensive year- end reports with metrics for grantors
- Complete other related tasks as assigned
- Minimum B.A. or B.S.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in writing grant proposals to raise funds for a nonprofit
- Experience in writing proposals for nonprofit educational initiatives preferred
- Quantified evidence of success and a track record in securing significant grants for a not-for-profit
- Superior writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
- High degree of computer proficiency and willingness to research and learn donor software
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a team player
- Ability to set priorities and move multiple projects forward in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Full benefits including medical.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email RESUME and COVER LETTER that includes salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org.