Details: Competitive Salary + Benefits
1 Battery Place
World Education Services is seeking a Project Manager to join the Marketing Operations team. The person in this role will work with developers, product managers, designers, and content teams on a variety of projects. From streamlining processes to ensuring projects are completed on time, this person will play a crucial role in how projects are managed.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Ensuring project tracking fundamentals are in place and effective.
- Scoping project requests, determining needed resources, and coordinating work assignments to various teams.
- Ensuring all project objectives and approaches are defined and documented.
- Distributing project status reports to project teams, stakeholders, and executive team members on a regular basis.
- Monitoring the status of each project and ensuring deliverables are on-time.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to establish project timelines and priorities, and communicate those to project team members.
- Ensuring and facilitating timely approvals on all copy, design and development work.
- Managing project management tools and integrating into new and existing systems and processes, while providing support for their use by the project teams.
- Creating/updating policies and procedures that document marketing programs to ensure the ongoing function and performance of the department.
- Supporting the project teams to ensure that all marketing projects follow our standard processes to ensure consistency and efficiency.
- Providing weekly and monthly updates and recommendations to management team on progress, action items, metrics and milestones for multiple strategic plans.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be able to show the current status of every open project, discuss project bottlenecks, and can identify how to move a project forward.
- Be able to support staff in using project management documentation and technologies.
- Be able to work collaboratively within a fast-paced, high-functioning team.
- Be knowledgeable about various aspects of digital marketing, including website optimization, nurturing, customer experience, content marketing, and advertising, and graphic design.
- 3+ years of experience in a Project Management role within a Marketing department.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize a high volume of projects.
- Strong project management software skills, e.g. Project, Asana, Smartsheet.
- Ability to define strategic direction (charter, approach) as well as operational details (schedule, resource allocation).
- Work with stakeholders to document project requirements.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Organized and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn.
- A team leader with strong employee/project management experience, able to lead by example.
- Entrepreneurial drive and passion.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred, but not necessary.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
Retirement plan options with company matching
Company Pension Plan
Student Loan Payback Program
Professional Development paid in full
Minimum Education Required