Details: Compensation: $20/hour or potential for commission, 15 Hours/Week or potential to negotiate commission
Hours: 15 hours a week to labor day, increased after that based on budget
Reports to: Campaign Manager, Hawkins for Governor (CM)
Location: Can be anywhere in the state, but Syracuse area preferred
- Work with the Governor and Lt. Governor candidates to schedule and stick to fundraising call sessions
- Guide the candidates through personal donor list cultivation and help set asks and scripts for those contacts
- Implement new donor acquisition and engagement strategies through: identifying progressive donors, researching donor list acquisition, converting social media followers into website signups, turning signups gained through canvassing and other volunteer outreach into donors
- Create or commission image and video concepts for online fundraising
- Assist production of direct mail piece
- Assist drafting and proofing of regular fundraising emails
- Assist with recruiting and supporting house party fundraisers
Ideal Candidate Shall:
- Have prior campaign fundraising experience, preferably with the Green Party
- Be familiar with the Green Party and its platform
- Have demonstrated ability to support candidates or other organizational leaders in the donor request process
- Be able to handle multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work with geographically remote management and stakeholders.
- Be familiar with Google Documents, Spreadsheets, Calendar; Videoconferencing
- Be familiar with Nationbuilder or a similar supporter/donor database (e.g. ActionKit, ActionNetwork, Raisers Edge, NGPVan, ActBlue, etc) and publishing online donation pages with appropriate tracking codes.
- Be able to resize, crop and adjust images for online or print use. Graphic design experience a plus.
- Be fluent in a language in addition to English a plus.
- Have the ability to help strengthen diversity within the campaign.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills a plus.
Minimum Education Required