40 Wall Street
Provide prompt, accurate answers to customer queries utilizing our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) – Salesforce.
Answer incoming calls/requests; clarify desired information, research, locate and deliver findings; engage in problem-solving and provide solutions.
Maintain contact center database by entering information accurately and quickly.
Maintain a customer-centric environment in public areas of council facilities.
Support Administrative functions as assigned.
Assist with data entry.
Other duties as assigned.
* Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent education and work experience
* Strong customer experience and service skills required
* Call center experience highly desirable
* Ability to manage multiple tasks (e-mail, phone and CRM) and document all customer interactions utilizing a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) – Salesforce in a call center environment
* Skilled in Outlook, Word, Excel or similar database program, including running basic queries
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Previous work experience utilizing conflict resolution skills and customer escalation procedures
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to be able to work with individuals at all levels and backgrounds
* Successfully demonstrated experience working with a variety of racial and ethnic groups strongly preferred
* Demonstrated commitment to support and enhance the diversity and cultural and global awareness of volunteers, girls and staff
* Demonstrated success working in cross-functional teams
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritizes deadlines, work independently, take initiative, highly organized, and maintain confidentiality in a fast paced and challenging work environment
* Satisfactory results from criminal background search
* Subscribe to the beliefs and principles of the Girl Scout movement.
Minimum Education Required