The Partnership to End Addiction is the nation’s leading science-based nonprofit dedicated to transforming how the nation addresses addiction. We empower families to support loved ones, advance effective addiction care and shape public policies that prevent and treat addiction as a public health issue. With headquarters located in midtown Manhattan, Partnership to End Addiction is the only national organization committed to supporting the whole family as it addresses every aspect of substance use and addiction, from prevention to recovery. For more information, visit www.drugfree.org
Partnership to End Addiction is seeking a Program Associate who can support the President and Research and Services teams in advancing our mission of serving families and providers. This position requires the ability to work with multiple departments in parallel and balance multiple initiatives. Candidates should have excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the desire to learn and work independently.
Responsibilities of the job include:
· Demonstrate and reflect the mission and values of the organization
· Proactively coordinate and collaborate with colleagues across different departments to fulfill mission and objectives of the job
· Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on matters pertaining to the President, Family Services and Research and Technical Assistance teams
· Assist in operations of Helpline including maintaining helpline schedule, managing timesheets for part-time staff and providing overall admin support
· Assist in literature reviews and general data management
· Draft correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, reports and quarterly newsletters
· Assist the President and senior leaders with scheduling of appointments, coordinating meetings, and other administrative duties as assigned
· Interact with external stakeholders, such as implementing partners, governmental and non-governmental organizations, and donors regarding initiative content and meeting preparations
· Provide excellent customer service and timely responses to external stakeholders and internal staff, representing the organization in a courteous and professional manner.
· Collaborate with team leaders and assist in the execution and implementation of other duties as assigned
· Organized with great attention to detail, ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
· Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
Cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be emailed to email@example.com.
Note: We are temporarily teleworking during the COVID-19 pandemic. When we return to in-office work, the Program Associate will work in our NYC office.
Partnership to End Addiction is an equal opportunity employer.
The Partnership to End Addiction is the nation’s leading science-based nonprofit dedicated to transforming how the nation addresses addiction. We empower families to support loved ones, advance effective addiction care and shape…
Partnership to End Addiction offers a competitive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, defined contribution retirement plan, paid family and medical leave, gym subsidies and more to eligible employees.
Partnership to End Addiction offers a competitive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, defined contribution retirement plan, paid family and…