Full Time Contract
Details: NGN 4,189,500
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for Senior M&E Officers to join our teams in Sokoto, Zamfara and Jigawa/Katsina (Nigeria).
The Senior M&E Officer will serve as the main focal person for all Research, MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) activity which include data validation, DQA, coordination meetings, capacity building in data quality and supportive supervisory visit to strengthen health management information system in Global FundSMC project in the state. S/he will assist and report to the state project manager / State technical officer regarding the monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in statistics, demography, mathematics or any other relevant quantitative relevant discipline
- Demonstrable contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities, social and cultural constraints and realities related to community assessment, project design, evaluation and implementation
- Cognate experience in monitoring and evaluation of community-based interventions is highly desirable
- Experience in managing HMIS and CLMS as well as familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and Global Fund programme implementation will be added advantageous
- Experience in survey design and implementation, development of data bases and analysis and write up of survey results
- Demonstrated skills in data management and quantitative data analysis
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.