2900 W.Alameda Ave., Ste. 600
Title: FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR (LINK TV)
Reports To: HEAD OF ADVANCEMENT
The Link TV Fundraising Coordinator will report to the Head of Advancement and work directly with Link TV leadership to implement quarterly direct mail campaigns, donor cultivation, acknowledgement and relations. The Link TV Fundraising Coordinator will also work collaboratively with other organizational groups including Membership, Crowdfunding, Planned Giving, Communications and Production.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Works closely with Link TV co-founder to provide regular updates on all Link fundraising activity, and to set appointments as he travels around the United States
- Implement quarterly direct mail and email fundraising campaigns
- Assist with pledge fundraising and on-air planned giving messaging
- Write compelling fundraising letters and emails in collaboration with the Link leadership.
- Identify and cultivate successful and productive relationships with current and potential donors
- Accurately monitor fundraising progress and produce quality reports when required
- Work collaboratively with the Crowdfunding Manager on Link campaigns and post-campaign activity, including participant incentive fulfillment, and email and social media communication
- Work collaboratively with the Planned Giving team to provide regular updates on Link activity
- Actively participate in team meetings, providing suggestions and feedback to further the effectiveness of the team fundraising efforts
- Update mailing lists and record bulk communications and event participation in the database
- Segment database as necessary for mailings and other communication
- Type & prepare correspondence, mail merges, labels & other documents
- Perform other duties as required
- BA/BS degree required
- 2 years of experience in fundraising highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, database segmentation, and direct mail campaigns
- Must possess a high degree of energy, initiative, and discretion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Availability to participate in evening and weekend activities when needed
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and professional skills in social and fundraising settings
- Knowledge of public media fundraising preferred
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
- The position is located in Burbank, with periodic travel to other locations.
KCETLink is fully dedicated to the continuous cultivation of a diverse workplace. We proudly respect all individuals
regardless of race, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, medical condition or veteran status. KCETLink is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified applicants may submit both a cover letter and resume to: HR@KCET.org.
No phone calls please.