111 N. 49th Street
Residential Aid Supervisor
About Families Forward Philadelphia:
Families Forward Philadelphia operates the largest family homeless shelter in West Philadelphia. Our organization, located on the Blackwell Human Services Campus (Kirkbride Center) in West Philadelphia, operates a 220-bed facility with private family units that are clean and safe.
Residential Aid Supervisor Position:
The Residential Aid Supervisor serves a key role at Families Forward Philadelphia in promoting the agency’s mission, the safety of our residents and the physical integrity of the family residence. You will also be responsible to work as a team in ensuring compliance with programs, policies and procedures.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Complete Shift Reports
- Email Shift Reports, Incident Reports, Room Inspection
- Complete Work Order Requests
- Follow up with Case Management Team
- Ensure Communication with RA Team
- Evaluate RA Team members’ performance
- Communicate training needs to RA Director
- Check Mail
- Monitor Cameras
- Update Census
- Monitor Medication Distribution
- Intake new families
- Create Charts
- Infant Checks
- Update Overnight census on weekend
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong Computer Skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- 18 months of related work experience.
- Supervisory Experience
- Strong problem-solving Skills
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Must obtain a Criminal and Child abuse clearance before starting
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Must obtain a Serv Safe and CPR / First Aid certification.
- Must be able to lift to 30 pounds or more.
- Able to resolve conflicts and multi-task.
- May be required to stand for long-periods of time and climb stairs.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong communication.
Saturday & Sunday 8:00am to 4:00pm,
Starting Hourly Rate: $12.20
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: 111 N. 48th Street Kirkbride Center (across from Youth Study Center) Philadelphia, PA 19139. Bring your resume and have an on the spot interview.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required