Details: Competitive salaries
101 Howard St #250
Summer Search is seeking a Development Operations Associate to lead efficient, timely, and accurate gift processing efforts in support of our $21M national fundraising goal. This is an ideal position for someone with a strong familiarity with Raiser’s Edge, combined with a high level of attention to detail, problem-solving skills and a love of data, who is energized to contribute to the success of a mission-driven and impactful national nonprofit organization.
Specifically, the National Development Operations Associate will:
- Execute centralized gift processing in Raiser’s Edge for national and five regional offices, including review and entry of gifts, production of donor tax receipts and pledge reminders, and linking gifts to relevant data points in the database e.g. proposals, events.
- Process all online gifts and event registrations from BBNC Plug-In into Raiser’s Edge.
- Lead monthly and annual revenue reconciliation with the finance department and regional and national development staff.
- Maintain Centralized Gift Processing site on SharePoint.
- Perform audit queries for accurate and up-to-date donor and gift information.
- Support regional development staff with training on gift processing and data clean-up.
- Manage daily high volume of communications with a variety of organizational stakeholders including senior leadership, donors, and staff at every level of the organization.
- Share regular reports to network-wide audience and help team build queries and exports.
- Coordinate year-end donor receipting and contributions reporting for audit and Annual Report.
- Collaborate with and support internal team on various data, technical and development operations projects
Medical insurance with up to 90% employer contribution
Dental, vision, FSA, life and disability insurance plans
401 (K) and Employer Match up to $2,000 annually
Generous time off including 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 2 floating holidays, 10 company-wide holidays and a 1-week December closure.
Individual, local, regional and national training
A commitment to developing leaders from within the organization.
An organizational culture that supports staff well-being and holistic self-care
Ample opportunities to connect with the students and communities we serve
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply through the link above with your resume and targeted cover letter that describes your interest in Summer Search and the National Development Operations Associate position.Please address your cover letter to Shelby Lewis.