Full Time Contract
Details: Commensurate with experience.
7501 Wisconsin Avenue
Oversees day-to-day operations of the Quality Center activities. Under the direction of the Quality Center Director, this position will support the overall clinical, quality and transformation efforts of the Quality Center, as part of the Clinical Affairs Division (CAD). Requires a focus on health systems transformation, population health, quality improvement and data. Works at the national, state and local levels, including coordination and building of partnerships and programs with Primary Care Associations (PCAs) and Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCNs). Works within and across NACHC divisions and CAD staff to insure alignment with NACHC and CAD strategic goals.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Value Transformation
- Quadruple Aim: improved population health, improved patient and workforce experience, and reduced costs
- National Collaboration and partnerships in support of Quality Improvement
- Data Analytics Applied to Quality Improvement and the Quadruple Aim
- HRSA Quality Improvement Strategy
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Quality Center under the supervision of the Quality Center Director and the Chief Medical Officer.
- Provide technical support with the Director of the Quality Center to manage NACHC’s BPHC National Cooperative Agreement efforts related to improved clinical outcomes, workforce and system transformation.
- Support Quality Center and NACHC efforts to collect and disseminate evidence-based and promising practices in the area of quality improvement/assurance and systems transformation.
- Advance the Quality Center’s Value Transformation Framework and its efforts to support health centers in practice transformation that will facilitate participation in value-based payment and other sustainable business models.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of CAD’s Cancer Transformation Project, including coaching and support to participant PCAs/HCCNs and health centers.
- Partner with PCAs and HCCNs for alignment in support of systems transformation and population health, advancing the Quality Center’s Value Transformation Framework.
- Manage programs and services offered to PCA/HCCN QI Coaches in support of the HRSA/BPHC Quality Improvement Strategy and Quadruple Aim.
- Advance NACHC PCMH support for PCA/HCCN QI Coaches and health centers.
- Coordinate and oversee the QI Coach Self-Assessment Tool and related resources and support for PCA/HCCN QI Coaches.
- Oversee Quality Center databases, including data collection, data quality oversight, and data management.
- Liaison with internal NACHC divisions as a resource for the Quality Center.
- Represent NACHC with other organizations and agencies as directed by the Quality Center Director and Chief Medical Officer.
- Work with CAD and NACHC communication staff to insure efficient and effective internal and external communication regarding Quality Center activities and results.
- Support Quality Center Advisory Panels, Committees, and Networks.
- Monitor adherence to funder expectations on deliverables, reports, and budgets.
- Assist in grant writing, reports, collecting and documenting deliverables, and monitoring invoices.
- Insure products are delivered on time and of high quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree (a focus or certifications in Quality, Project Management or Informatics a plus).
- At least 5 years’ work experience with health centers and/or primary care associations, including experience with federal partners.
- Demonstrated experience in strong project management of more than 5 years.
- Experience with various QI principles and approaches and health clinic workflow and operations.
- Understanding of Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). NCQA PCMH Content Expert Certification<sup>TM</sup> a plus.
- Electronic health record (EHR) experience a plus.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, training/meeting facilitation skills.
- Ability to organize and coordinate various activities involved in a research, collaborative and demonstration project.
- Solid relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and data analytics software.
- High degree of independence, flexibility, initiative and commitment.
- Demonstrated awareness and value of cultural competence.
- Proactive, motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, self-manages multiple priorities simultaneously under deadlines.
- Willing and able to travel approximately 10% of the time.
- Works well with others as well as independently.
- Strong customer service skills (internal and external).
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply here: https://nachc.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fc24