384 Martin Luther King Drive
The Business Services Manager reports to the Director, BAS Programs and is responsible for managing and coordinating business development support for graduates of RTC's 12 week small business training program, the Community Business Academy (CBA).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Business Services Manager will work directly with CBA graduates to support the following core functions as it relates to the delivery of services to CBA graduates:
· Field business development requests; assess their business needs and connect graduates to the appropriate service provider in RTC's professional network (graphic designers, web developers, lawyers, and accountants) to complete business-related projects.
Management of Coaches
· Coordinate, and track coaching and service provider appointments with RTC graduates
· Assist in the management, design, curating, and expansion of RTC's coaching and business development services.
· Manage, document, and track the content covered and projects completed by RTC business coaches and/or service providers
· Assist in the management, design, curating, and expansion of RTC's coaching program by evaluating graduate feedback to identify areas of need.
· Manage and recruit service providers to complete projects for graduates and coaches.
· Manage accounts receivable for RTC's coaching program and help desk.
· Onboard coaches including running background check, training and managing their annual contract
CBA Graduate Liaison
· Operate as the front-line interface with CBA graduates
· Field graduate requests via phone, email, and in-person
· Identify and assess graduate needs and connect graduates to the appropriate RTC business coach and/or professional service provider
· Conducting outreach and recruitment to meet these needs
· Track and document any critical milestones, outcomes, and/or critical projects completed by graduates.
· Execute internal program marketing efforts to graduates
· Manage or assist and attend Program events such as seminars, orientations, and graduations
· Perform office administration and management
· Review incoming logs for accuracy
· Manage data input to track outcomes
· Complete special projects i.e. answering out of state inquiries and connect them to services in their own states
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
In addition to being details-driven and oriented towards technology, a successful candidate will have an authentic connection to and passion for RTC's mission, alignment with our values-driven culture, and a personal disposition that maintains calm and warmth in the midst of a fast-paced work environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 5 years of experience
· Proficient in MS Office
· Ability to work independently and wear many hats in a team environment with a professional and diplomatic demeanor
· Successfully operate and interact in a very fast paced, diverse and hectic environment
· Must be focused with meticulous attention to details
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to take initiative and possess a drive for delivering outstanding results
· Superior written and spoken communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Outstanding collaboration and teamwork
· Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
· Evening/weekend work and occasional regional travel (Northern NJ) is required.
Major Medical and Dental, 401K, generous Vacation and Holidays.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish is beneficial but not required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please include a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role.