Cars For Families Administrative and Marketing Associate(Part-Time)
- Job posted by Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington
200 North Glebe Road
Car For Families Administrative and Marketing Associate (20 hours) will support the Car Ministry Program Coordinator and volunteer team in the improvement and expansion of Catholic Charities Cars for Families -Car Ministry program. The CM Associate will work under the supervision of the Vice President and Director of Volunteers, Sally O’Dwyer.
The Cars for Families Associate will work with the Program Coordinator to improve and enhance the program efficiencies. The Associate will assist in managing the wait list for cars, and ensuring that appropriate data is maintained. The Associate will guarantee daily program coverage and that all inquiries are responded to within 24 workday hours of receipt. The Associate will survey car donors to better understand how they heard about the program and what led them to donate their vehicle. The Associate will coordinate the maintenance, inspections, titles and registrations on CCDA fleet vehicles.
Marketing and Outreach
The Associate will ensure that our partners have current outreach materials by visiting Parishes and others. The Associate will ensure that Parishes are promptly notified when a parishioner receives or donates a car. The associate will also research new outreach and marketing strategies and develop an annual Cars for Families- Ministry recognition event.
The Associate will work with the Coordinator to identify seek new program partners, such as garages, car dealerships and others. The Associate will also research and help establish and will establish at least one new Cars for Families Program Site within the diocese of Arlington. With this additional position, Catholic Charities Cars for Families Ministry will be able to offer at least 15 additional cars to families and bring in $160k in revenues (an increase of 20%) during the FY 19 fiscal year.
- Ensures daily program coverage and provides prompt contact for all program inquiries
- Maintain electronic and physical files
- Manages a reasonable and workable waiting list of applicants
- Makes sure that cars are given out promptly to reduce “fleet” in parking lot
- Executes a comprehensive outreach and marketing plan
- Support the intake process for applications and donors
- Collects, analyzes and reports statistics and assessments for quarterly data reports and to better tell our story
- Travel to parishes to provide materials, visit with parish secretaries
Essential Skills and Experience
- Associate Degree required
- Personal effectiveness
- Competent collaborator
- Demonstrated ability to manage detail and procedure
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Microsoft Excel, Word, internet, database knowledge
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to work cooperatively but independently
- Able to meet deadlines
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent ability to collaborate to achieve objectives and problem-solve
- Understanding and support of Catholic social doctrine
- Must have good driving record and reliable transportation
Please send a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Minimum Education Required